RIP George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just after midnight, on Thursday the 20th of August, George Wright was taken off of the respirator that had been keeping him alive, and he died.

Cause of death was complicated and heartbreaking. Those of us who knew this intelligent and compassionate curmudgeon have wept for his passing.

Bud

George Wright was an electronics designer of particular brilliance. You can check out his web site here.
http://www.wright-sound.com/

I have no idea what will happen going forward and I thank you for your interest. George was a close friend of mine and built a 300 B amplifier to cherish, along with a huge number of other accomplishments. We are poorer for his passing, just as we always are, when another human escapes this plane.

Bud

Indeed, as Bud says, always a sad day.

George was exactly the kind of soul that made "curmudgeon" a positive and affectionate attribution.

Between his own fingerprints on the chassis, (along with that O'netics magic), there's some heady karma in this pair of Mono 7s.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.