• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
See photo of 500 pcs of Heatsink.
I'll do some measurement and visual check all before shipment most likely on Jan 21 to Jan 23. :D

Attachments

• 500 pcs.jpg
    500 pcs.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 670
All dual JFET heatsinks are sent today.
Pls reply upon received either on the thread or by wkypb DOT hotmail DOT com

For luvdunhill, 248 pcs shipped. I'll send you a North American distribution list later by PM. Thanks again.

I expect most of you will receive the heatsink within 5 to 10 days.

Pls feed back on quality, further suggestion to modify the design etc.

I just finished addressing and filling out customs forms for my batch. Once received, I'll take them the post office and purchase postage for each package and then let people know exact cost. I'm guessing this will be $2-$3 per person.

If I've dealt with you in the past as part of one of my group buys, I'll just drop your package in the mail and we can settle up while the package is in transit.

If we haven't, then I'll drop the package in the mail once I receive payment for the shipping and packaging materials.

I cannot wait to receive mine, thanks everyone!

> you'll get some feedback, even for a NoFB design

Just don't use Negative FB !! ;)
Joke of course. We welcome any feedback, but are confident you'll be happy with what we offer.

For those who might be interested, we recently bought a batch of 500x 2SK170BL and 500x 2SJ74BL from our reliable German supplier.

I shall post some results like the distribution of Idss, etc. at the original thread in a couple of weeks. Just measuring 1000x Idss at steady state (9V Vds) took over 25 hours over 4 days !!!

Patrick

EUVL said:
>
For those who might be interested, we recently bought a batch of 500x 2SK170BL and 500x 2SJ74BL from our reliable German supplier.

I shall post some results like the distribution of Idss, etc. at the original thread in a couple of weeks. Just measuring 1000x Idss at steady state (9V Vds) took over 25 hours over 4 days !!!

Patrick

Patrick,
Thats an extreme case of meticulous dedication:cool:

Thanks guys, looking forward to make some dualfet's, with those cool sink's.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.