10.6 inch LCD and controller

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
10.6 inch LCD and controller:
Samsung LTN106w2 LCD (1280x768)
Controller with AV/S/VGA/DVI/YPbPr input
Option :(/Scart/TV )

Attachments

• dscn2733.jpg
    dscn2733.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 778
LCD and controller Price=210$
LCD is new,and no antiglare layer on this screen.

my projector plans
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

pic size is 100 inch,lamp off
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

pic size is 70 inch,Cloudy day

Hi carpow shipping to INDIA

i want to know whether this product can be shipped to India from China and what will be the mode of payment. here we cant use western union to send money only we can receive money.
what are the different types of controller you have. my requirement is Controller having AV/S/VGA/DVI/YPbPr/TV(pal) with GENESIS chip.

Carpow,

I visit Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai regularly but are unable to find the shops that sells DIY projector stuff. I am looking for lenses and HID controller boards. Can you direct me to where these shops may be? I speak Chinese and Cantonese so no issue with communications.

Thanks.

CM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.