esp project101

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
djronbxs said:
Hi,

im building this project can someone give me the building manual for it or the precedure for setting the bias. The last problem i have and the big one is that i dont have the component values in the schematic !!!!! can someone help me please ?

thanks
ron

In short "no"

Buy the kit from Rod, and you will be entitled to all his support, and ours also.

\Jens

Not only don't you have the component values, but you also don't have the knowledge and experience to design a PCB that will work properly with this sensitive design, judging by some of your other questions.

The board is a fair price and comes with full building instructions. It would be a wise move to buy it rather than waste components.

I bought two boards, built the amp, and its great. As others have suggested, do the same.

It will make it much easier than building your own PCB. I've been there, done that. PCB work is mind numbing, especially if you are just trying to replicate the work of someone else. Imagine hand soldering a 36pin QFN along with 0603 and 0402 SMDs. PITA!!

Back to the amp. Mines been going strong for a few years now (maybe three of four) and I've put it through its paces into a little less than 4ohm loads. Well worth the price.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.