NYC Audio Flea Mkt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
seen on RATech:

The Gotham City Audio Society presents the 13th annual Audiophile Flea
Market,
Sunday November 20, 2:00 - 5:30 PM. Doors open !:00 PM for vendor
setup.
Admission: $5 includes trial membership through December 31.
Vendors: $40 includes 1 year membership.
For further information or to reserve space call 212-629-1933

EDIT:Flea Market is at 202 East 77th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues in
Manhattan.

I can strongly recommend this event.

As a vendor I've taken a table, brought in my unfinished projects, surplus items , etc. and sold most of them.

As a buyer I've found many reasonably priced unfinished projects, surplus items, and bought many of them!!!

A fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Cool! Thanks for letting us know about it. Good to know something like this is happening in NYC.

Sorta OT, though, does anyone know of a place in the city where I can get high quality PC mount 8pin IC sockets with gold-plated turned pins and some soic to dip adapters? I can't seem to find a place by looking in the yellow pages or online. Maybe rents are to high to support an outlet selling small electronic parts like that?

Thanks,
KT

Got his reminder today:

Audiophile Flea Market
Sunday November 20, 2:00-5:30 PM
202 East 77th Street (2nd & 3rd Aves.)
New York City

The deadline to reserve a table at the flea market is 6:00 PM Saturday Nov. 19. Although we will try to fulfill reservations made after the cut-off time, we cannot guarantee them.

To reserve a table e-mail: gothamaudio@verizon.net or call the club hotline on 212-629-1933, giving your name, the number of tables needed and a phone number where you can be reached.

Waiting to be displayed at a vendor's table.

Attachments

• flea1.jpg
    flea1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 253
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.