Cs8412 - Pcm63 Non-oversampling

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,

If i use this schematic and use a Pcm63 instead of Pcm56 will it works?
And then is it non-oversampling right?
Something like peter van willenswaard?

Thnx Maarten

Attachments

• kairo03.gif
    kairo03.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 3,125
Hi Hachiman

Thanks for your interest. I will email you later. It's probably too early to talk about selling now.

I will post some details of the design tonight. I am still reviewing design of the digital section. The digital section combines various design ideas from many sources.

Cheers

I am working with the prototype and having a strange problem.

I use a half of 74hc74 to reclock FSYNC. Clock frequency is 2.8224mhz. Left chanel work flawlessly. Then I use Q_bar output from this 74hc74 for right chanel LE. There is some repeated static noise on the right chanel. Music on the righ chanel is still very clear. I can't understand this. I know that Q_bar may be delayed slightly compared to Q but it shouldn't be that much to cause a problem.

I post the schematic below. Hopefully someone can help me.

Do I need a faster logic chip? The one I use is SN74HC74 branded TI

Attachments

• receiver.pdf
    23.7 KB · Views: 520
I have soldered the 74hc74 directly to the PCB. The result is the same i.e. still got noise. Aslo I have tried to feed the right channel PCM63 with LE of for left channel; the pcm63 of right channel process this signal perfectly. Definitely there is something wrong with the LE for right channel.

LE for left channel if Q from 74hc74 and LE for right channel is Q_bar from the same chip.

Perhaps I will try to reclock Fsync with higher clock rate e.g. 11.2896mhz.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.