New brand of fullrange: mu:xacta

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mr. Sano, who some of you may know as the Japanese fellow who hand-builds some very beautiful fullrange drivers under the brand name "Exact," has introduced a new brand name that he shall use in the future: "mu:xacta." Also, he has introduced a new series of mu:xacta drivers (16cm and 12cm), and to commemorate that he has put a pair of 16cm drivers up for auction:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k20199880

As a favor to him I translated his auction description into English, so you can see a fairly lenthy explanation about the drivers there.

I am now "running in" a pair of 12cm drivers and I like the sound very much so far . . . although I am running the naked drivers without a cabinet. I look forward to being able to do a proper review after the 37-liter cabinet is completed.

-- Chris Witmer, Tokyo

Attachments

• muxacta.jpg
    muxacta.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 505
Whoops, sorry about that! While the auction is running, anyone can access it, but after the auction ends, it can only be viewed by members who are logged in. If the auction is re-listed the information will once again become visible to anyone.

Perhaps I should just post information about the drivers directly at this forum; however, the material I translated from Japanese is essentially advertising copy (albeit highly informative) and I'm not sure it would be appropriate . . .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.