Speaker do not works!!!, i came from Solid State to call you to help mankind!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Speaker is the weekest point in the Hi-Fidelity reproduction chain.

So, the best the amplifier is, the speaker will reduce the resultant quality.

People is researching amplifier with 0.001 distortion, while speaker is producing more than 1% beeing a very good and nice guy...normally 5 to 10 percent.

This destructor must be studied and fixed, or even substituted by some new technologie.... alike modulated high voltage Spikes.... or some developed (to bass) ESL speaker...or anything you can find...

I am already constructing some inovation...now in tests.

You must help all people, not only following Thielle and Small parameters, copying something, creating something related enclosure with speaker drivers...but start to help us to find solution to that shame sittuation.

Do you have the speaker age?..... could you see how it evolutes?

This is a "Model T Ford" related all technologies envolved in re-create sound.

You have your responsability...dennie the obvious is the easiest way to scape from responsability....no!...this is not true....my Waferdoomerdale, Bigexcursionpowered, longtrownfiberglassbody, and all gimmicks used to sale those "pumps"....will make a brainwash in some of you.

But i think, almost 70 percent of you do not use your brain only to brush your teeth.

Those ones are called to resposability.

The "denniers"....let them dream....because some brain fluid leakage can be annoying.

regards,

Carlos.....Destroyer X.... agressive when needed, a lovely guy when he can.

Attachments

• the real thing a.jpg
    the real thing a.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 370
If your turn nervous!..this is very good, seems i touched you!

This way, i had at leat you that is wake up.

If you want to say strong words...i do not mind with words...they are only noises...the facts are more important.

My adress if you construct air pumps or some golden speaker.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

Can write in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese

Carlos

If I understand you directly, you are complaining that speakers will not pass a square wave correctly. This is certainly nothing new, and I thought there were speakers that come close to passing a square wave correctly (manger?), being designed for that purpose. I don't see why you need to be so confrontational about it though. :confused:

Carlos,

You might read up information about theory of operation of that kind of speaker shown in my avatar on the left.

In case You don`t know what it is: it is called Manger transducer or sometimes in short MSW (Mangerschallwandler)

Hopefully You feel better thereafter ;)

But i cannot tell you the meaning, as a small sh-- is not an apropriate name to our forum.

Well, not necessary to explain, I already understood.:)

Interesting how different the meaning of one term can be in almost the same language!
Cocolino is how my (spanish) wife calls me and I can insure You that this has nothing to do with what this word seems to significate in Your country :D

hehe, you may know that, as your manger shaft have not adress too...hehe

Not so sure what is the meaning of what You said about the adress.

Maybe this?:

http://www.manger-msw.com/

Complains, in this case is useless...we must "do something!"

build some horns with good quality drivers?

by the way: my impression is not speakers are the weakest part in the chain. I think the source is. At least with music material that has a higher dynamic range than 6dB or so.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you are turning text into a .jpg and posting that rather than including the text in your post.

as our prudish and biased moderators mostly have no broadband connection to the internet, they need longer to censor the pictures than the text. By chance they overlook them....

Yes, i think they are giving second and third chance, i will not put text in jpeg...

Anymore, as this is not fair to all of us.

I had problems Till, some misadjustment in the text lines i had in the past.

This made me use this text frames copied to JPEG, but this will not happen anymore.

Cocolino, my Wife is from Spain too, from Orenz Barbadannes, she is terrible!...nervous!....noisy!.... i am collecting money to buy some rocket and send her to Moon, one way ticket! (kidding, have daugher, that one is kind)

Of course, Cocolino, in your case was a very delicated name she gave to you...some tender name.... alike Stephenson means son of Stephen.... Cocolino can mean too, small son of something i do not know, maybe some small coconut, some small fruit, something i do not know. Keep it with pride, as was a gift to you, do not mind the meaning here...as meanings variates with place, you are rigth.

My name is Kalú, here inside family..... and this means in some culture some Destruction God!.... was the way i spell Carlos Eugênius when very young boy...as the name Marlise...means Sea destruction in some Latin based languages.

I am very happy to see that some different transducer was already done, could see also that deep low may be strange as defration made in external diafragm rings dumped.

Christopher, had you already heard those impressive drivers?

Can you tell us your experience, please.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.