Building ONO - looking for 2SK170 & 2SK389

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GR and V

Last time I bought some from Reichelt, they were GR. Trouble with Reichelt is that they don't separate the GR's from BL's from V's. But you can always ask and specifiy that you want GR when placing the order. The website is in German, but they have a telephone service that answer technical questions.

Till,

'V' is next to impossible to get. I have a very limited amount of K170V's, and have a source who might be able to get some K389V's. Minimum 100, but we can split 50:50 if you are interested.

Patrick

389V's

Well, if there is sufficient interest, and someone (e.g. Till) would volunteer to arrange the delivery (to US or whatever), I am quite happy to make the enquiry and do the ordering. No guarantees as yet, as they are really difficult to get. It took me over a month to find the 170V last time, and it was minimum 100. But if you can find a source in the States (where did you get your 109V's ?), I would also be interested.

I myself would want 20 x 389V's at least. I am sure Till would want a few. Posting to US is no issue. It is only that we have to paid VAT here first (16%), then post and import tax to the States. And as far as I know, they came from the USA in the first place. So please dig around a bit in the States first.

Patrick

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Latest Info

EUVL said:
Courtesy of Brian GT :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=488863#post488863

389V available at Newark for $2.85 at 25 plus.

Till, wir koennten welche zusammen bestellen, auch andere Typen ??

Patrick

Actually, I am not sure that they are the V version. They have the 2SJ109 as well:
http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/newark/en_US/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=38C0154&N=0

Sorry for the confusion. I will check the ones that I received and see what version they are.

--
Brian

Re: Re: GR and V

till said:
Is there >>> any <<< source for V ?

mlloyd1 said:
I could be interested in some 2SK389 V. I have some lonely 2SJ109V devices :)

Definately couldn't use 50, maybe 10-15 ...

I'm in the US though; might be a problem ...

oh well ...

I have some in excess.. just in case

Cheers

Andrea / back from nuptial travel

Re: Mail

tortello said:
Hi Andrea,
it happens that you have some 2SK170GR in excess too?
I'd be very happy if you could sell me some of these...
Thank you
Regards
Marcello ( tortello_mail@libero.it )

Sorry, I have no 2sk170 ...

EUVL said:
Andrea,

did you receive my email?

Patrick

Got it, will reply soon.

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.