• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amp Cases

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Amp Cases

Actually they're used router/switch cases.

Nice boxes tho, all metal case, rack mountable too. The entire top is removable via 12 screws. The back panel is blank except for a fused power jack and toggle switch. Full vents on the right side and two 2" fans (included) on the left. And nice rubber feet. (Not pointy tho)

17 3/8" W
13 1/4" D
3" H

All-in-all a quick case for that multi-channel GC, just needs a new faceplate. $40 will get it shipped to you in the Eastern US, elsewhere...we'll figure. xonasis2000(at)yahoo(dot)com or a note here.

Hi Wonderchild, It looks like way too much at about $50.US for 4-6 week shipping, (altho I might be able to strip em out and send at least two at that price....but let me check with the warehouse and get their commercial rates. Or maybe you can get in touch with a local recycler who might have similar items. google search

BTW, Most switchers are in a case about 2 inches tall, and too short for a toroid inside, I've been watching for a long time for something like these to come thru. These are nice for retrofitting, as the connections are all on the front and the back panel is nearly blank. The rackmount brackets are removable, and I think there are at least three white ones too.

Twofer (or morefer) offers, and poor student discounts are welcome... I don't want to see any go for scrap.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.