• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: New chemi-con 50v 68000uF caps $4.00

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
new Chemi-Con, U32D, 50V, 68000uF electrolytics
$4.00 each

As usual, I overestimated my project needs and didn't build as many Aleph-X's as I thought I would. I bought an entire box of new, unused Chemi-Con, U32D, 50V, 68000uF electrolytics and now I have about 24 I need to get rid of. They're brand new and I have the screws and lock washers for them as well. I'd like to sell these in lots of at least 4. See attached pic and datasheet link...

U.S. 48 states only, please. Buyer pays shipping from Indianapolis. Money order preferred. I'll take personal checks but you'll have to wait on them to clear before I ship. Feel free to email me with any questions.

-Matt

Datasheet is here:
http://www.chemi-con.com/files/U32DU32DH9.pdf

Attachments

• ncc_cap_lo.jpg
    ncc_cap_lo.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 279
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
spitz said:
new Chemi-Con, U32D, 50V, 68000uF electrolytics
$4.00 each

As usual, I overestimated my project needs and didn't build as many Aleph-X's as I thought I would. I bought an entire box of new, unused Chemi-Con, U32D, 50V, 68000uF electrolytics and now I have about 24 I need to get rid of. They're brand new and I have the screws and lock washers for them as well. I'd like to sell these in lots of at least 4. See attached pic and datasheet link...

U.S. 48 states only, please. Buyer pays shipping from Indianapolis. Money order preferred. I'll take personal checks but you'll have to wait on them to clear before I ship. Feel free to email me with any questions.

-Matt

Datasheet is here:
http://www.chemi-con.com/files/U32DU32DH9.pdf

What is the date code on them?

--
Brian

Spitz,

I have some of these for my upcoming projects and was wondering how to read the date code. Do you have a reference? I couldn't find it on the Nippon Chemi-con site. Mine are 0007L coded.

thanks,

Bob

Edit: nevermind - I found the answer on chemi-con's website.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.