• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ESL Justrealmusic DIY Speakers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of justrealmusic.com XPLS ESL speakers for sale. The speakers are complete with Electronics and stands. I want to downgrade some of my stuff due to having no time anymore for it.
I bought the panels and elctronics direct from Russ Knotts at justrealmusic.
The only issue is that one speakers seems to be a little bit louder than the other one. But I didn't have the time nor equipment to check the small problem. Material costs where nearly $1400 together (ESL panels,Electronics,Chassis,Lovan Stands,...).
I'm looking for $500 incl. shipping in the US. See also my positive feedback at Ebay or Audiogon (Username "wagnju").

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.