• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AFMG EASERA 1.2 acoustic measurement software for sale

Selling a licensees for AFMG EASERA 1.2 acoustic and electronic measurements software for the professional. I purchased this license when it was version 1.1 but has understand it buyer will download version 1.2 and it will except the license. I would like £400 for the license, but I may except a good offer.

For more information about this software here's the link

AFMG EASERA | Ahnert Feistel Media Group

I emailed AFMG asking if I can sell my licenses for EASERA and the response was.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Yes, you are allowed to. Please notice that in order to transfer a license to another company, the following is necessary:

Please send some kind of written proof/confirmation to AFMG using the stationary/letterhead of the former company.
This should include:
The name and full address of the new company
The license IDs that shall be re-named
Name and signature of authorized person
Go to our pricelist on the internet: [link removed by eBay]
Purchase the Service Charge (50 EUR) for every license that shall be re-named.
Mention the license IDs in the comment field on the checkout form.

We will then process your request, close your license and generate a new license to the buyer.

Best Regards