order from speakercity.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd ordered online on their website for speaker driver. I entered my card details for the payment, then they sent me an e-mail comfirmation of my order and payment.

After 5 days, i sent them an e-mail to follow-up the status of my order, but i've got no response. I'd sent four times but no luck. and even they didn't charge my credit card yet.

My question: is their website still working? Or is somebody has a bussiness with them lately?

Farley

Apologies that I didn't understand gmed's reply.

Anyway, i sent a cancellation e-mail to speakercity.com and they immediately reply that my order is ready. But still I cancelled it co'z I ordered already from e-speaker.com and they shipped my order same day.

Speaker City is a great place. As long as it's still owned by the same guys I've dealt with for years, I would happily do business with them.

To be honest, I've never been scammed buying speakers. Everyone from PE to Madisound to Zalytron to Speaker City have been a pleasure to work with.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.