Would anyone be interested in some SSM2212 SMT to through-hole adapter boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I suppose that the first relevant question I should ask is whether or not someone anyone knows of a supplier for SSM2212s already mounted on some DIP package adapters or similar. Any thoughts there?

If not, I do need some of these for prototyping a new project, but of course they are only available in surface mount. I was thinking of just making some and selling the excess (I expect that I'll be using more of them in the future so I don't mind making quite a few).

Please let me know your interest if you get a moment.

Thanks!

Yeah, I was just noticing that on their website. Love that they're made here in the US, so they're definitely on the short list for board houses when we build.

I wish I could find a resource that could *assemble* boards quickly that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg... If I was digikey, I'd put a factor on the back porch and make protos for customers- seems like a no-brainer if you are already holding stock of just about every product in the world...

Thanks again Rayma!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.