Signet SL260!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys! the other day for curiosity I saw a thrift shop and I decided to go in and check out if they had any good electronic staff. I saw these "big" bookshelf speakers, they looked really good and they were very heavy. I saw the brand.....Signet? WTF is that brand I asked myself!. since they looked really good speakers, I asked my girlfriend to hold them while I went and check on my phone for these Signet speakers...Holy crap!!! they had so many good reviews so I got them for $10.00 for the pair..... again Ten dollars!!!:D
I went home and connected them to my integrated amp. How do they sound?...they sound wonderful!!! they kicked my B&W 686 butts big time:eek:. I opened them to check inside and the enclosure is 1" MDF front and 3/4 side/back panels. with internal brace....very well made for sure!. the crossover is excellent, NO cheap electrolytic caps here ;). using Vifa drivers.
Hey for $10.00 for the pair is not bad at all. I always go to Goodwill on Saturdays or Sundays to see if they have something good there but this time I tried that thrift store and I scored!!!. my friend last week got a pair of Polk audio RTi4 in mint condition for $40.00. if you ever come across these Signet SL260 speakers...JUST GET THEM!!! they are excellent speakers. the company is out of business long time ago so you will not get them new...lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.