Hi to all from Dublin...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi from Dublin, Ireland...

Just taking the opportunity to introduce myself and detail a project I'm beginning work and with a bit of luck, find a few members who might be interested...

I aim to build a no frills Midi Keyboard using Arduino, Pic Micro or similar processor, and parts from an old midi keyboard...

I'm an electronics engineer with fairly good programming and fabrication skills and although I don't know precisely what I'm getting into, I do intend to build it, even if it take me years ;)

If anyone is interested please post back...
Mike

Hi Michael! I'm new here as well.

Given my current skill set, I probably can't help you with the project you're describing, but I am an electronic music producer and have several ideas for new and expressive MIDI controllers and musical expression devices, so I'd love to stay in touch! I'll keep my eye out for your work, and look forward to seeing a finished product :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.