Griffin Audio USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I see this is an old string of posts, but I saw this only now :D

Here's som more info.: Stig Erik was the right man to contact, but Lars Tofastrud, at Francis Manzella design, has been doing a lot of the later designs. Today more of the FM-desing-staff are involved in designing these speakers, as they are constantly evolving (product-line and staff).
Griffin loudspeakers are to be found in many of the best and most successful studios today, and have found their way to studios around the world.
Please ask the nice guys at FM-design for more info. (there's an european contact too; Roberto Rosu) Francis Manzella Design Ltd :: Architectural and Acoustic Design | Who We AreFM Design Team

Just some more info, if anyone's still interested ... These are GREAT monitors and outperforming most, if not all, others in the studio-market, back then and still today.
Francis Manzella Design Ltd :: Architectural and Acoustic Design | Griffin Speaker InfoFM Design Griffin Speaker Info

All the Best to you all :wave:
(In the late '90's/early 2000, I was taking some part in the process leading to the original G1, before Griffin became part of FM design)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.