• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

want to trade my Raal Ribbons

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of the Raal 140-15D ribbons and while being very good tweeters they just don't match my system. They have been used for only two months, so are in fact brand new, no abuse, payed 770 euro's for them.

I would like to trade them for a pair of Beyma TPL-150 Amt's if someone is interested.

I'm not selling the Raal's, just want to see if it is possible to trade them to a pair of tweeters that I would like to try next.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.