• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 68000uF 50Vdc Electrolytic Capacitor by BC Components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Friends,

I've just got a box of 68000uF 50Vdc Capacitors made by BC Components. These are NOS with same date code 0029.
My LC analyzer registered >68000uF for all of them.

Diameter : 2.00 in (51mm)
Height : 4.65 in (118mm)
Terminal height : 0.28 in (7mm)
Weight : 12.2 oz (346g)

Each comes with 2 machine screws for the terminals.

Please make an offer...

Thanks for lloking.

Attachments

• pc280016.jpg
    pc280016.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 340
16 capacitors sold! Only 20 left.

For potential buyers in EU and other countries, the cheapest way to ship 10 (about 3.6 Kg) or more units (up to 9 Kg) by AIR is USPS Priority Mail flat rate box (USD37). It will take 5 to 14 days to arrive, depends on the country of destination.

The size of the flat rate box is 280mm x 216mm x 138mm. You can put as many as you want until the box is full (not to exceed 9 Kg).

For sea mail, I have to check with the post office and come back later.

Thanks for your interest in the item.

Re: &

zeonrider said:
I,am like hamster!

Would that be the Hamster who rode a jet car to glory in Britain last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDTUSsGaaY

Of course, knowing the Serbian fascination with large magnets and currents it'd probably be a Mach 3 railgun-driven car....

Anyway, back on topic, with that number of capacitors you might want to look into CRC filtering.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.