• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEC LT260 Video Projector AWESOME DEAL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Whats going on everyone? i bought a new video projector so i no longer need my current NEC LT 260 video projector. there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, i just got an AWESOME deal on my new one so i decided to take it. I bought the NEC LT260 like 2 years ago, it ran about $2100...I also bought two lamp units (top of the line 1500 hour units) that cost $600 a piece...i have one lamp unit and the NEC projector for sale...i paid a total of $2700 for the package 2 years ago and i am only asking $550+$25 (for shipping and handling)=$575. The projector is awesome and you wont need a bulb for a long long time. anyway, if anyone is interested in purchasing this from me just shoot me an email at pingpongjared@hotmail.com. thanks everyone! ttyl

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.