Curve Tracer and modelling for spice (Pspice) simulaion - which Measurement System?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Curve Tracer and modelling for spice (Pspice) simulaion - which Measurement System?

I need a personal computer supported measurement system for exactly transistor analysing (curve tracer) and transfering to txt-file. Then I can make compare between the measured values and those of the manufacturer. I have heard about not exactly modelling values in some cases - so such a equipment is helpful.

There are some measurement systems for loudspeaker on the market.
Only by linking with a personal computer keeps such a measurement system cheap.
for an example please refer the weblink http://www.admnet.de/menu_eng.htm

I think, similarly, it would actually also be present with the wanted and above-described measurement system.
Perhaps one of you know more about this and appropriate brands - Thank you very much for your coments.

Curve tracer

Dear tiefbassuebertr,
bad news my friend...
Curve tracers instruments are quite to very pricey, if You talk about the professional ones from Textronics and HP/Agilent for example.
There are in existance curve tracers with PC interface for generating Spice model directly, but now we are really talking 'eye watering' numbers.
That's to my knowledge - could not say if there's a cheep interface available for a PC or laptop.
Demands are quite high - You need very high resolution say nV and nA and at the same time quite some voltage and current, say min 100V and 10A for power transistors, so an interface like that is unlikely to be cheap...
Maybe a project for somebody on the forum???
Best of good will
a1greatdane

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.