• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END 24 (AD1865 NOS DAC )

I have received the DAC-End 24, it sounds really good.

Them I added 2nd AD1865 chip to the board on top of the 1st AD1865 chip making them paralelled, it sounds even better, it can drive my pre-amp directly without tube output stage.

Now I like DAC-END 24 better than my ESS9018 with output transformers.

Regards

Thank your mode . I like information

Hello All

How does one purchase only the DAC module with usb amanero assembled and tested? Tried going into Audiodesignguide.com but only information. Then stumbled on DAC End 24 PCM DAC - Hi-Resolution System

But no link for purchase though, help assistance please, thanks all.

Hi fccn75,

I emailed Quanghao "quanghao168@yahoo.com.vn" and he provided information for payment.

Cheers

I have received the DAC-End 24, it sounds really good.

Them I added 2nd AD1865 chip to the board on top of the 1st AD1865 chip making them paralelled, it sounds even better, it can drive my pre-amp directly without tube output stage.

Now I like DAC-END 24 better than my ESS9018 with output transformers.

Regards

QuangHao

Can the power supply support 3 AD1865 chips?
Can the power supply support 4 AD1865 chips?

The mod with 2 AD1865 chips sounds really nice to my ears and it is elegant without any needed output stage

Thank you

Bob