• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Super V/i converted (LL1684 )

Hi Guanghao,

I'm very curious about 1k R1 and 3nF C1. In the board's photos I can see this R1 on the board, and not the C1. Yes, you say that this 3nF is not used. But in the schematic, we can see that R1 and C1 are serial connected. Then, why are R1 welded in the board?

Thank you,
Ignacio

LL5402

yes, please see it!
thanks

Hi Quanghao
I have 2 LL5402 want to use super I/V pcb board,besides the different connect (in accordance with attached file that Quanghao support),the other component (c2,r2,c4,c5,c6/c8,c9,c10,c1,r1) are still add in PCB?
Because attached file only list 1 cap and 1 resistance.
Please help me,thank you.

axeexa

Attachments

• Out_LL1684_LL5402.gif
    Out_LL1684_LL5402.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 739
Hi Quanghao
I have 2 LL5402 want to use super I/V pcb board,besides the different connect (in accordance with attached file that Quanghao support),the other component (c2,r2,c4,c5,c6/c8,c9,c10,c1,r1) are still add in PCB?
Because attached file only list 1 cap and 1 resistance.
Please help me,thank you.

axeexa

yes, need it!

yes i have PCB now!
thanks