• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I connected my transformers with jumpers and tested the DAC. Everything is working perfectly so far. All digital inputs and USB are working with 44Khs PCB. I still need to test the at higher rates, but so far it is excellent. The new metal remote is great. I'll let the DAC burn for the night. The sound with PS Audio headphone amp is already excellent.

Now I just need to complete my transformers PCB...

See this great page to get the same song in different formats to test our superb DAC :D I'm listening to DSD64, just incredible! Using Windows and JRiver the paying from differents format and sample rate is just seamless. This DAC is really as good as any commercial offering.

OPPO Digital - Demo Tracks by DSD Pioneer Musician David Elias

Same song from David Elias ''Vision of Her'', in format: DSD64, Wave 88.2Khz/24bits, FLAC 88.2Khz/24bits, Wave 44.1Khz/16bits, MP3 320-44.1Khz

Don't forget to support David Elias and buy his CD to support his music :p

Last edited:
1. atterbud - Option 6 full DAC build with Super I/V output stage in place of standard
2. bsy020 - Option 6 full DAC (standard output) + PCBs for Transformer output
3. Abszero!
4. Gugi 100 (dacboard, output board, chassis)
5. smokingdog
6. feriandas - DAC module + amanero + output stage + transformer + chassis (Complete set: Item 6)
7. flocchini - option 9 without any output stage (1+3+4+5 assembled). I already purchased LL1684 board and will add it myself
8. ivigueras: 1 + 2 + 3 (DAC, DD output stage, chassis)
9. Djauweh - Option 9 Complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage
10. audiomusica - Complete set (option 1+2+3+4+5) assuming this makes a complete kit like option 6 but finally assembled on my own.
11. bamarek - option 6 - complete assembled DAC with LL1684
12. Sugden (option 9) Complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage
13. Nicos - DAC module + amanero + output stage + transformer + chassis (Complete set: Item 6)
14. mjensen (option 9) - complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage
15.ingemar (option 9)- complete assembled Dac with Lundahl LL1684 output stage(i need to bail out,sorry!!)
16.Gergar- (option 9) - complete Dac with LL1684 + 2 DD output + Op-amp output
17.rolandong-Dac module (assembled & tested with all components) + Amanero module + Aluminum remote
18. Losflacos (Option 6) full DAC (standard output) + PCBs for Transformer (240VAC) + remote control
19. picknicker - option 1 + 5: (DAC module assembled and tested with all components + Amanero module) - please also add the metal remote
20. akltam (option 9) complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage (230V) + remote control

I erased my name from the list

1. atterbud - Option 6 full DAC build with Super I/V output stage in place of standard
3. Abszero!
5. smokingdog
6. feriandas - DAC module + amanero + output stage + transformer + chassis (Complete set: Item 6)
7. flocchini - option 9 without any output stage (1+3+4+5 assembled). I already purchased LL1684 board and will add it myself
10. audiomusica - Complete set (option 1+2+3+4+5) assuming this makes a complete kit like option 6 but finally assembled on my own.
13. Nicos - DAC module + amanero + output stage + transformer + chassis (Complete set: Item 6)
14. mjensen (option 9) - complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage
15.ingemar (option 9)- complete assembled Dac with Lundahl LL1684 output stage(i need to bail out,sorry!!)
17.rolandong-Dac module (assembled & tested with all components) + Amanero module + Aluminum remote
18. Losflacos (Option 6) full DAC (standard output) + PCBs for Transformer (240VAC) + remote control
19. picknicker - option 1 + 5: (DAC module assembled and tested with all components + Amanero module) - please also add the metal remote
20. akltam (option 9) complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage (230V) + remote control
21. Thom - Assembled kit without any output stage (1+3+4+5) + aluminium remote (I will use my own output stage).

Added myself on the list, wishing for another group buy!

3. Abszero!
5. smokingdog
21. Thom - Assembled kit without any output stage (1+3+4+5) + aluminium remote (I will use my own output stage).
22. Alexkosha (option 9) -> complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage (115V) + Aluminum remote control

Added alexkosha to the list.

Originally Posted by Thom View Post
3. Abszero!
5. smokingdog
22. Alexkosha (option 9) -> complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage (115V) + Aluminum remote control

Added alexkosha to the list.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.