DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2 - Page 114 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Quanghao Audio Design
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quanghao Audio Design Quanghao Audio Design is a producer of DIY Audiophile Kits and PCB boards, selected from many listening tests!

Old 26th December 2015, 09:56 PM   #1131
caad is offline caad  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baMarek View Post
Has anyone tried a tube stage with single ended input? I am scratching my head how to handle this DC offset.
Hi
Please see this link:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...lance-dac.html

Br
Caad
Old 29th December 2015, 09:42 PM   #1132
diyAudio Member

Where I can get a pre soldered PCB with the the DAC-Chip?
Old 8th May 2016, 02:56 PM   #1133
diyAudio Member

Prompt and where to buy today the DAC DAC-END R?
Old 15th May 2016, 03:07 AM   #1134
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi,

I have the DAC-END R (ES9018). I am having problem with my remote. Its no longer working, I changed the battery, but its not responding. Can anybody out there help me with this? Quanhao, can you please help me with this? Everything is working fine, except the remote. Please help, anybody....

Alex
Old 15th May 2016, 08:07 AM   #1135
kmajjo is offline kmajjo  France
diyAudio Member

Default Remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeveza View Post
Hi,

I have the DAC-END R (ES9018). I am having problem with my remote. Its no longer working, I changed the battery, but its not responding. Can anybody out there help me with this? Quanhao, can you please help me with this? Everything is working fine, except the remote. Please help, anybody....

Alex
Hello ,
I have four remotes and if you don't solve your problem i can sent you one for free.
Br
Jacky
Old 15th May 2016, 10:10 AM   #1136
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmajjo View Post
Hello ,
I have four remotes and if you don't solve your problem i can sent you one for free.
Br
Jacky
Thanks you kmajjo, I have been trying to solve this problem, like forever. At first it worked fine, then it slowly start to not respond, until it totally not responding at all. I have been trying to get Quanghao to help me out, but he is not responding. Would you know what could be causing the problem? Maybe it needs to be reprogram or something? There is nothing wrong the remote physically, its perfetly fine. If you can give me one to try out, I would appreciate it.

Alex
Old 15th May 2016, 10:44 AM   #1137
kmajjo is offline kmajjo  France
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeveza View Post
Thanks you kmajjo, I have been trying to solve this problem, like forever. At first it worked fine, then it slowly start to not respond, until it totally not responding at all. I have been trying to get Quanghao to help me out, but he is not responding. Would you know what could be causing the problem? Maybe it needs to be reprogram or something? There is nothing wrong the remote physically, its perfetly fine. If you can give me one to try out, I would appreciate it.

Alex
No problem to send it.
Please, send me your address details in a private message.
Br
Jacky
Old 15th May 2016, 03:31 PM   #1138
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmajjo View Post
No problem to send it.
Please, send me your address details in a private message.
Br
Jacky
Stupid question here, how do you do private message here?
Old 15th May 2016, 03:45 PM   #1139
diyAudio Member

If you look at the very top right hand corner of this page, you see welcome adeveza. Under neath is the private message. This is your email under DiyAudio. I hope that helps.
Old 21st March 2017, 04:25 AM   #1140
diyAudio Member

Hello all!

Wanted to lower sound volume on my DAC, it has discrete output. What resistors must I change and on what value? For example, now listen on 12-13 hours, but wanted on 16-17.

Hide this!Advertise here!