DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2 - Page 114 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Quanghao Audio Design
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quanghao Audio Design Quanghao Audio Design is a producer of DIY Audiophile Kits and PCB boards, selected from many listening tests!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2015, 09:56 PM   #1131
caad is offline caad  Denmark
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Copenhagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by baMarek View Post
Has anyone tried a tube stage with single ended input? I am scratching my head how to handle this DC offset.
Hi
Please see this link:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...lance-dac.html

Br
Caad
  Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2015, 09:42 PM   #1132
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Germany, Ruhr Area
Where I can get a pre soldered PCB with the the DAC-Chip?
  Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2016, 02:56 PM   #1133
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Prompt and where to buy today the DAC DAC-END R?
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2016, 03:07 AM   #1134
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Concord, Ca.
Hi,

I have the DAC-END R (ES9018). I am having problem with my remote. Its no longer working, I changed the battery, but its not responding. Can anybody out there help me with this? Quanhao, can you please help me with this? Everything is working fine, except the remote. Please help, anybody....

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2016, 08:07 AM   #1135
kmajjo is offline kmajjo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France
Default Remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeveza View Post
Hi,

I have the DAC-END R (ES9018). I am having problem with my remote. Its no longer working, I changed the battery, but its not responding. Can anybody out there help me with this? Quanhao, can you please help me with this? Everything is working fine, except the remote. Please help, anybody....

Alex
Hello ,
I have four remotes and if you don't solve your problem i can sent you one for free.
Br
Jacky
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2016, 10:10 AM   #1136
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Concord, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmajjo View Post
Hello ,
I have four remotes and if you don't solve your problem i can sent you one for free.
Br
Jacky
Thanks you kmajjo, I have been trying to solve this problem, like forever. At first it worked fine, then it slowly start to not respond, until it totally not responding at all. I have been trying to get Quanghao to help me out, but he is not responding. Would you know what could be causing the problem? Maybe it needs to be reprogram or something? There is nothing wrong the remote physically, its perfetly fine. If you can give me one to try out, I would appreciate it.

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2016, 10:44 AM   #1137
kmajjo is offline kmajjo  France
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeveza View Post
Thanks you kmajjo, I have been trying to solve this problem, like forever. At first it worked fine, then it slowly start to not respond, until it totally not responding at all. I have been trying to get Quanghao to help me out, but he is not responding. Would you know what could be causing the problem? Maybe it needs to be reprogram or something? There is nothing wrong the remote physically, its perfetly fine. If you can give me one to try out, I would appreciate it.

Alex
No problem to send it.
Please, send me your address details in a private message.
Br
Jacky
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2016, 03:31 PM   #1138
adeveza is offline adeveza  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Concord, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmajjo View Post
No problem to send it.
Please, send me your address details in a private message.
Br
Jacky
Stupid question here, how do you do private message here?
  Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2016, 03:45 PM   #1139
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
If you look at the very top right hand corner of this page, you see welcome adeveza. Under neath is the private message. This is your email under DiyAudio. I hope that helps.
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2017, 04:25 AM   #1140
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Hello all!

Wanted to lower sound volume on my DAC, it has discrete output. What resistors must I change and on what value? For example, now listen on 12-13 hours, but wanted on 16-17.
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board audiodesign Quanghao Audio Design 2311 19th June 2017 02:21 AM
DIY ES9018 Hi-end USB DAC spirovious Digital Line Level 290 26th May 2017 12:43 PM
DAC-END R (ES9018) quanghao Digital Source 168 22nd June 2013 12:13 PM
DAC ES9018 Evaluation Board / No Output ghmfranken Digital Line Level 7 15th January 2013 08:13 PM
Another DIY ESS ES9018 Sabre DAC board Trevor White Digital Line Level 4 19th August 2010 02:41 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Wiki