• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With the contribution modify comments of Hifiduino well as the advice of his experience, I have done some beneficial changes for DAC:

1. add a separate Tl 1963 3.3v Amano, after I tested USB not use 3.3v from the computer. And better sound when using power from the DAC, you simply use Jum and remove IC on Amano.

2. More a separate 3.3v for LCD and Volume
3. Add a selection of output V-out on IV OPAM, which means you can use the IV for two cases: I-out or V-out, simply by the use of Jum.

The image you refer!

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 515
  • jum.jpg
    jum.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 446
I have been following this thread from the beginning. It actually started as a GB for a minimum of 20 boards.

At some point, someone signed up in the 11 slot, and but then later the person changed their mind, removed their name, and slot 11 has been vacant ever since.

There are a couple potential sticking points.
If the boards are shipped in the order of the list (and I don't know if this is true, but it is a possibility), since because of the logistics I expect the kits to be filled over some amount of time, at slot 11 you would obviously get your board sooner than at slot 51.

And possibly a more important point, at some point not too long ago, the group buy was "closed". Payments were requested, and sent in, to help pay for the parts that needed to get ordered. In the same post where the costs were declared, a schedule was laid out. There was a later post talking about a 2nd group buy, but I don't know how many boards were actually ordered.
Does it say 50 somewhere?

If the GB is going to be split into two, then you should be in the 2nd group. Again, this is speculation on my part, but again going to 11 clouds your actual status and the order where you joined.

Hope that clears it up.

Randy

Thanks Randy, those are all good points. And to be honest I kind of figured a lot of it out for myself after I posted. I just wish I could wind the clock back and put myself in at 51 in the first place. Anyway its good that you jumped in when you did and hopefully got me straightened out before too much harm was done.:eek:

With the contribution modify comments of Hifiduino well as the advice of his experience, I have done some beneficial changes for DAC:

1. add a separate Tl 1963 3.3v Amano, after I tested USB not use 3.3v from the computer. And better sound when using power from the DAC, you simply use Jum and remove IC on Amano.

2. More a separate 3.3v for LCD and Volume
3. Add a selection of output V-out on IV OPAM, which means you can use the IV for two cases: I-out or V-out, simply by the use of Jum.

The image you refer!

Thank you!

Thanks. I would really appreciate if you could let me know if the controller is being modified to allow standby etc.

Oh yeah.........slaps forehead
I'll get my coat.........

As it happens, I did make my 50% payment after adding myself at number 11. I guess it will serve me right if Smoothquark gets my deposit LOL

Don't lose any sleep over it, based on quanghao's post he is not tracking by numbers, so it won't matter in the end. He is tracking by payment, so you'll get your board eventually ;).

In the end, no harm was done.

BTW, I was recently involved in a large group buy where the size of the buy caught the seller by surprise, and it was split up. I was lucky, and was high enough on the list to be in the first group, I think the 2nd group had to wait another month or so to get their stuff. Made me a little sensitive to order on the list.

Randy

new firmware

I have released today the new firmware for the ES9018 controller.

The functions available now are:

1) change volume (on remote and on buttons)
2) change input Spdif, AES xlr, optical and USB (on remote and on buttons)
3) mute (on remote and on buttons)
4) change rolloff fast to soft (on remote)
5) change filter cutoff 47,50,60 and 70KHz (on remote)
6) switch-off the lcd light (on remote)
7) change the spdif phase (on remote)

Hi, Quanghao!
Just added my name the list approved by quanghao.
1 x audiodesign ( DAC base )
2. 1 x quanghao ( DAC base + DAC chassis + transfomer)
3. 1 x fansipan ( DAC base + DAC chassis + transfomer)
4. 1 x yildiray ( DAC base + I/V opamp+transformers+Chassis+amanero)
5. 1 x danny_66 ( DAC base + I/V opamp + transfomer)
6. 1 x MihajloTM ( DAC base + I/V opamp)
7. 1 x i2k92 ( DAC base + I/V opamp)
8. 1 x axeexa ( DAC base + I/V opamp + tranfomer +DAC chassis)
9. 1 x sipo75 ( DAC base + I/V opamp)
10. 1x Jinkslynx ( DAC base + I/V opamp + OP + tranfomer + chassis)
11. 1 x smoothquark ( DAC base + I/V opamp + OP +/-transformer +/-chassis)
12. 1 x CeeVee ( DAC base)
13. 1 x Smthgbrrd (DAC base + I/V opamp + OP + transformer )
14. 1 x larslang (DAC base + DAC chassis + transformer)
15. 1 x linuxfan ( DAC base + DAC chassis + transfomer)
16. 1 x randytsuch (DAC base)
17. 1 x claudio52 (DAC base + I/V opamp + DAC chassis + trasformer + Amanero )
18, 19. 2 x danielkol (DAC base)
20. NicMac (DAC base + I/V opamp + DAC chassis + trasformer)
21. gjorgji (DAC base + I/V opamp + transformer + chassis + Amanero)
22. myfavoritething (DAC base+ I/V op +chassis + transformer)
23. MattMax (DAC base+ I/V op + OP +chassis + transformer)
24. bertchai (DAC base + I/V op + chassis)
25. kimgiin (DAC Base)
26. misterrogers (DAC Base)
27. malarkey (DAC Base)
28. TarnishedEars (DAC base + I/V opamp + DAC chassis + Transformers)
29. Boxi80 (DAC base + I/V opamp + OP + transformer)
30. 1x Ridsaudio DAC Base
31. meintan (DAC base + I/Vkit + transformer + chassis)
32. Luizl (DAC base + I/V opamp).
33. inforsit (DAC base + I/V opamp + DAC chassis + trasformer)
34. xtomm (DAC base + I/V opamp + transformer)
35,36,37,38 4 x kgkim (DAC base), IV stage x 1ea, Amanero USB-I2S module x 3ea
39. necplusultra (2x tranformers)
40. 1 x halook (DAC base + I/V opamp + Amanero)
41. juju35135 (DAC base + IV opamp + chassis)
42. rliyung/raoul (dac base+chassis)
43. la1209 (DAC base + I/V opamp + Chassis + Amanero)
44. Domi_78 (DAC base + I/V opamp + Chassis)
45. 1 x chansiukwing ( DAC base )
46. Erlend Sæterdal ( Dac base + I/Vkit + transformer + chassis + Amanero )
47. CAAD (DAC base + I/Vkit + transformer + chassis + Amanero)
48. bobkojek (DAC base + I/V opamp + transformer )
49. Milezone (Dac base + i/v opamp + chassis + transformers)
50. 1 x Maxwell ( DAC base + I/V opamp)o the list approved by quanghao. 51. 1 x Gricko (DAC base + I/V opamp)

I do not understand your wishes,
however, production work orders are carried out and favorable
and here is the chassis I just received, so I checked and verified, then the production, invite you to watch!
Thank you very much, and hope that you trust me.

Thanks again
quanghao

Attachments

• chassi 1.jpg
    chassi 1.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 416
  • chassi 2.jpg
    chassi 2.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 390
  • chassi 3.jpg
    chassi 3.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 385
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.