• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Little upgrade to shunt - my photo

Here the photo of my modifications on op2134 shunts.

Please remove the power supply jumps before apply this capacitors and check the voltage before reconnect the jumps.

Attachments

• 2134mod.jpg
    2134mod.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
OPA 2134 wich are on alll positive shunt supplys. I do not need them because off my big caps on output.

Normally a shunt regulator to be fast on variable load should work with low output capacitor.

In my experience very low capacitors can sound bad.

In any case I suggest you to start a little series of switch-on and switch-off tests without any modification to the DAC module and controller.

Hi Quanghao,
I received the DAC in very good condition & very quick delivery (3 days international shipping is magic). Many thanks for your kindness to include the connectors.

But you forgot to send the transformer. Could you please send it ? It's OK if I have to send you additional shipping cost. Pls check your PM for the order message I sent you some months ago.

Hi Quanghao,
I received the DAC in very good condition & very quick delivery (3 days international shipping is magic). Many thanks for your kindness to include the connectors.

But you forgot to send the transformer. Could you please send it ? It's OK if I have to send you additional shipping cost. Pls check your PM for the order message I sent you some months ago.

yes, yes, i will sent you , im sorry i Wrong it!
thanks

Normally a shunt regulator to be fast on variable load should work with low output capacitor.

In my experience very low capacitors can sound bad.

In any case I suggest you to start a little series of switch-on and switch-off tests without any modification to the DAC module and controller.

In any case something is wrong with the LCD and controller. Did not work from first connection to the 3,3 v.

I write here in the hope that Quanghao will respond to my numerous messages.
I bought from him 2 sets PCB ($ 100) THQ amplifier.
He later said that this amplifier scheme is not the most successful.
Several people have asked about the new changes in VAS but he apologized only because PCBs were wrong : #2319

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/174468-very-best-amplifier-i-have-ever-heard-52.html

It does not seem fair to pay something that is not ok.
And do not reply to posts.

I write here in the hope that Quanghao will respond to my numerous messages.
I bought from him 2 sets PCB ($ 100) THQ amplifier.
He later said that this amplifier scheme is not the most successful.
Several people have asked about the new changes in VAS but he apologized only because PCBs were wrong : #2319

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/174468-very-best-amplifier-i-have-ever-heard-52.html

It does not seem fair to pay something that is not ok.
And do not reply to posts.

Could you send me all info by email about this because probably I can help you also if I don't know this project.

Send me info to both email:
ciuffoly@gmail.com
webmaster@audiodesignguide.com

Hi Audiodesign,
have another problem with usb amanero, sound is very distort.
I have carefully followed the procedure on your site, the amanero reprogrammed several times, but the signal is always the same, when it plays sounds lcd displays various numbers and at the end of the sounds the correct frequency.
some suggestions. :confused:

thanks advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.