• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Quanghao,
If you use only Fedex or DHL not only people will pay expensive fee (50-100$) but I will tell you something that you might do not know! I am not sure for US but in Europe ONLY Post Office avoids customs since you are sending the package outside from Europe I mean from Vietnam! If you send a package with 450$ value and 50$ shipping fee with DHL or Fedex the customer will have to pay at least (10% third party country + 19%-23% VAT depened on the country + customs fee!!!) This makes a total of at least 200USD!!! So think smart forget Fedex or DHL and use local registered post office!

Last edited:
Hello Quanghao,
If you use only Fedex or DHL not only people will pay expensive fee (50-100$) but I will tell you something that you might do not know! I am not sure for US but in Europe ONLY Post Office avoids customs since you are sending the package outside from Europe I mean from Vietnam! If you send a package with 450$ value and 50$ shipping fee with DHL or Fedex the customer will have to pay at least (10% third party country + 19%-23% VAT depened on the country + customs fee!!!) This makes a total of at least 200USD!!! So think smart forget Fedex or DHL and use local registered post office!

you peace of mind, when I send I will write the value below $ 50, and writing is a gift.So you do not have to spend taxes.

me two

1 x audiodesign
1 x quanghao
3 x fansipan ( Full + DAC chassis + tranfomer)
4 x yildiray ( dac + I/V stage boards )
1 x danny_66 (DAC + I/V opamp kit)
1 x MihajloTM (DAC + I/V OPAMP kit)

only 14 more than 20, please write the name on the list.
thank you

You say 14 more? I count 11 so far... 3x for fansipan and 4x for yildiray + the other ones

Unless I'm wrong :D

Edit: never mind... I gues they meant 3rd place and 4th place...

Last edited:
[QUOTE=pinnocchio;

The DAC play with DSD

Attachments

• dac-1.jpg
    dac-1.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • dac2.jpg
    dac2.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 968
  • DAC-DSD1.jpg
    DAC-DSD1.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 910
  • DAC-DSD2.jpg
    DAC-DSD2.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 873
  • DAC-DSD3.jpg
    DAC-DSD3.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 841
Last edited:
Hi!
the chassis, now not have exactly price, but about 80-90 $. The chassic I will make CNC, with all hold

yes, the opam 2134 or 627 you can get from me!
i get it from here: https://www.partsconnexion.com/
thanks

Hi,quanghao
Some question let me ask,thank you:
1.how much $ are 2134 and 627,if get form you?
2.If iI order this kit,can shipping to Taiwan by airmail,I don't want use DHL or fedex unless the price is almost?airmail price is more cheap?
3.I have one USB kit (CY768013A(MCU)+XC3S200A(FPGA))can play DSD,but it must connect to ES9018'S 3 PINS(DATA1\DATA2\DATA_CLK),Are those in your I2S pin assignment?
4.how much $ are power transfomers?
5.how do I pay to buy?paypal or Credit card or Bank transfer?
6.can change other opamp?not 2134 or 627?
Sorry more question to disturb you,thank you:)

one for me

1. 1 x audiodesign ( Full + DAC chassis + tranfomer)
2. 1 x quanghao ( Full + DAC chassis + tranfomer)
3. 1 x fansipan ( Full + DAC chassis + tranfomer)
4. 1 x yildiray ( dac + I/V stage boards )
5. 1 x danny_66 (DAC + I/V opamp kit)
6. 1 x MihajloTM (DAC + I/V OPAMP kit)
7. 1 x ma user (DAC)

Hi,quanghao
Some question let me ask,thank you:
1.how much $ are 2134 and 627,if get form you?
yes, you can get from me

2.If iI order this kit,can shipping to Taiwan by airmail,I don't want use DHL or fedex unless the price is almost?airmail price is more cheap?

yes, but lost many time

3.I have one USB kit (CY768013A(MCU)+XC3S200A(FPGA))can play DSD,but it must connect to ES9018'S 3 PINS(DATA1\DATA2\DATA_CLK),Are those in your I2S pin assignment?
May be can use, but not good, because the line longer

4.how much $ are power transfomers?
Not sure the price in Viet Nam, but you can buy in your country, i think it is cheaper with: 0-6 vAC/1A x 2 for DAC, and 18-0-18 VAC/ 200mA for IV

5.how do I pay to buy?paypal or Credit card or Bank transfer?
I use paypal, may be get by Bank transfer?

6.can change other opamp?not 2134 or 627?
Yes, you can use othe opam, but i like 627 all, or 637 and 2134. You try do that.

Sorry more question to disturb you,thank you:)

No problem!
thanks

I'll take one only if you can send it using Airmail or EMS to Indonesia (Fedex/DHL charge too much for custom & handling fee) :
7. 1 x ma user (DAC)
8. 1 x i2k (DAC + I/V OPAMP kit)

ONE for me,thank you~
7. 1 x ma user (DAC)
8. 1 x i2k (DAC + I/V OPAMP kit)
9. 1 x axeexa (DAC + I/V OPAMP kit+OP+tranfomer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.