• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Many thx for the quickly reply.
One more question, please. Can we changed the input bwt s/pdif-aes-usb by remote control or microswitches on facia?
Thanks.

please se image

1. you can use 3 in put with : SPDiF, AES, Toxl

2. use control module , you can use for USB in put ( 4 input)
thanks

Attachments

• select.jpg
    select.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,558
Hi!
the chassis, now not have exactly price, but about 80-90 $. The chassic I will make CNC, with all hold

yes, the opam 2134 or 627 you can get from me!
i get it from here: https://www.partsconnexion.com/
thanks

Hi again. Is it possible to make a larger chassis (430 - 435 mm wide)? I would like to add an alix board to the chassis to build a DAC + streamer running linux. One other question - is it possible to control via USB ? I presume not ? it would be nice to be able to use android or ipad to control the volume.

Hi again. Is it possible to make a larger chassis (430 - 435 mm wide)? I would like to add an alix board to the chassis to build a DAC + streamer running linux. One other question - is it possible to control via USB ? I presume not ? it would be nice to be able to use android or ipad to control the volume.

The chassis you can use larger.
Im not sure the amano usb can run with linux.
When play dsd ,you can not use volum in the computer. becase usb out direct sound.
Play 192 to 384khz you can use it.

The ipad can play usb, but amano only for window.
Thanks

Base module
-------------------
The cost of this modules is 450$ + shipping cost (only Fedex or DHL will be used)
all parts ES9018, oscillator, controller, remote control full assembled and tested
Amanero module is not included

Option opamp
-------------------
60$ for 2 x IV Opam assembled modules but it does not include the OP627 (dual socket) and OPA2134

Option chassie
-------------------------
80-90$ but good only for the opamp output stage

Current list (add name and options)
-------------------------------------------

1 x audiodesign
1 x quanghao
3 x fansipan chassis + transfomers, opamp ???
1 x yildiray opamp

Last edited:

No Drivers needed for Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux because these are UAC2 (USB Audio class 2) compliant kernel.
KS/Wasapi/Direct Sound Drivers for MS OS Xp to Win8 32-64bit included at no fee.

see: Amanero Technologies

Many thx for the quickly reply.
One more question, please. Can we changed the input bwt s/pdif-aes-usb by remote control or microswitches on facia?
Thanks.

The controller with the microcontroller included in the base module allow to change the input with the buttons near to the lcd or with the remote command.

If you don't use the controller is possible to use the dip switch to change the input but in this case only the 3 spdif input can be used.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.