• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The persons on this group buy can buy directly the USB-I2S module from Amanero Technologies at the special price of 49$ (39 euro).

Hello Quanghao

Just to make this 100% clear (for me). Should we instead order the Amanero direct from Amanero tech. incl the GB discount and will the amanero order be canceled from the GB orderlist?

Anyway.. Thank you so much for making this discount available.

Br
Caad

Last edited:
Here the new firmware version develop after the Morten request.

Now is possible to set the startup volume on custom value.

If you press the LCD OFF button on remote during the setting menu is write on lcd "Vol. level saved" and at the next startup the DAC will be set on the current volume level.

Attachments

• ES9018_35a_remap_reset_10MHz_lcdfix_ph_band_off.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 75
Hey Quanghao - just wondering if you can provide an update on shipping. I realize that you had some case/transformer issues that'll delay those components, but for those of use who only bought the DAC, we're past your outside shipping date.

We also were waiting for some sort of pricing on shipping. I realize these endeavors always end up taking long than intended, so not bring pressure - just need to have a revised timeline so I can manage my builds, budget, etc.

Thanks!

Here the new firmware version develop after the Morten request.

Now is possible to set the startup volume on custom value.

If you press the LCD OFF button on remote during the setting menu is write on lcd "Vol. level saved" and at the next startup the DAC will be set on the current volume level.

Thank you so much for this update and the prevous sound related features (Phase reversal, Filter Sharp/soft, DSD Freq BW,) and also for releasing the Firmware on the forum.
I will flash it as soon the dac is inhouse.

BTW: it is a really a fantastic job you guys (quanghao and Audiodesignguide) have done with this GB.

Thank you again

Morten vs Caad

Thanks to audiodesign, Quanghao and Morten.

Thank you so much for this update and the prevous sound related features (Phase reversal, Filter Sharp/soft, DSD Freq BW,) and also for releasing the Firmware on the forum.
I will flash it as soon the dac is inhouse.

BTW: it is a really a fantastic job you guys (quanghao and Audiodesignguide) have done with this GB.

Thank you again

Morten vs Caad

I really appreciate to know Morten as my best counsellor in hifidesign . A very educated guy .

The shipping price

Here are the shipping rates for all,
Fedexl transfer, because I find shipping prices often cheaper than VNport not Fedexl and insecure.
I will declare the value as $ 50 to avoid import taxes for you!
invite you to check the price list, and for me full information in preparation for shipping next week. Thank you!

Attachments

• The-price-of-ship-Fedexl.jpg
    The-price-of-ship-Fedexl.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 448
  • The price of ship Fedexl.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi Quanghao,

My order should be ONE set of assembled DAC board + ONE set of IV board with 2134 + ONE set of Alumimium chassis, no R-core transformer in my order list.
Also, I would like to order the Amanero interface directly form them, so please cancel the Amanero in my order too, thanks!
Please amend my order, thanks!

The STT number is 26, my first payment made is USD355.

la1209=Chi Kin Lau
Many thanks!

Kenneth Lau

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.