• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

The best preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 818-1.jpg
    818-1.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 965
  • 818-2.jpg
    818-2.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 934
  • 818-3.jpg
    818-3.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 909
  • 818-4.jpg
    818-4.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 905
Your website disagrees with you.

Hi SY,

I look at the quanghao commercial website but I don't find this particular preamplifier kit, in fact, there seem to be no preamplifier kits at all at this moment. Of course, if he make a PCB for it, he will probably sold a kit for this preamp one of these days.

If you see a page on is website about this preamplifier, can you please give me the link ?

I am not interested to buy anything, I am just a bit curious ... Thanks !

Last edited:
It looks very similar to an item on the website. They even, quite coincidentally I'm sure, have the same name: 818.

My understanding is that a commercial vendor may discuss his products in the DIY area, provided he makes enough information available for anyone else to freely copy his design. Have I got that right?

I think he should have this right, since he give all the necessary information to build one, nobody here have to buy is kit. Also, members of this forum can participate to the commercial development of is product, that's fun !

It is possible to be a diyer and a business man at the same time, many start their business like that, they first make projects for themselves, then for some friends having them paying the parts and finally for everybody on Internet, making a small profit for living ... :)

Hi DF96!

yes, it was on my website, but I have not sold any PCB!

Previously, I opened this thread in the discussion, to share, but do not understand why it was included in the trade.

In this design, you can use the schematic to make themselves a PRE, it sounds very good, but not commercial!

Thank you and hope you enjoyed it!
quanghao

Hi quanghao,

i have some questions. At the output is used a 4,7uf Capacitor. Why are you using this large value?
The capacitorat the grids are 1k. I think its the protection for oscillation. So this value is not critical. I want to use 150 Ohm, cause i have this in stock.

with best regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.