• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END The best DAC AD1865- UPDAT 2011

Hi! First post here!

I'm after a good DAC to connect my Popcorn Hour C-200 (with blu ray installed). If I don't watch movies or play CDs I play good FLAC and lossless only - The source is vital.

I'm fairly new on this, but from what I collected there seems to be a big hype about certain brands(not unusual). The imaging on these systems is so good, it's better than the real thing. They might be technically perfect but for me way to expensive. I don't need a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

The rest of my system is a Yaquin MS-12B and Linn LK280 (got them both cheap) connected to Totem speakers.

I'm wondering how this DAC-END3 will be for me, will it fit my needs? How much approximately for a finished unit or kit?
Thank you and good luck quanghao!

PCB DAC-END 3 ( updat 2012)

all up-end dac pcb dat already, you do like please PM me!
Thank you for your support!
quanghao

Attachments

• PCB DAC end.jpg
    PCB DAC end.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 994
  • PCB IV.jpg
    PCB IV.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 879