• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Salas low voltage shunt regulator (V 1.0 ) for DAC and more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Quanghao,

How about producing PCBs with one shunt per board, positive or negative? Anyone else think this is a good idea? Would buy 4x for an I/V stage.

Cheers,

Neil

I have to do it, there are two Power supply + And one power supply -, you butcher into 3 separate PCB.
I calculate the group permission to buy for you! If I'm going to do now!
Thank you!

This layout

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 1,666
Old PCB

Quanghao,

I have a complete LV shunt pcb from you sometime ago, but can't find the schematic for it even I search your forum and or your shop. It says V 1.0 on the broad but there is no Leds marked on the broad. Would you please take a look and advise where I could find the schematic so I could go on with my project - The Lightspeed attenuator.
Thanks

Albert

BTW you can email me if you want.

Attachments

• DSCN2869.JPG
    DSCN2869.JPG
    437.5 KB · Views: 805
  • DSCN2872.JPG
    DSCN2872.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 675
hi quanghao,

Using the Salas LV shunt I bought from you also, I will be using with 4 x 34 Vac / 20VA
for the Roender FC-100 amp the Rudi is offering.

What is the best component to use for this application? Shunts will be providing power to front-end of amp.

Thanks

Hi!

yes, can use whit 34VAC, but need change BC550 and bc560 by othe transistor hight voltage.
How many MA do you need for system?

No use for it, because need Heatsinks very bic

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.