• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD Simplistic Mosfet HV Shunt (The Simpler Simplistic Design by Salas)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Salas
Dear friends!
After Salas shunt regulator for use with my system Pre818, phono D3A by Andrea, I saw the The Simpler Simplistic Design by Salas great, I enjoyed with the advantages:

**The Simpler Simplistic : Cheap, easy to do, the sound is great! **

I decided to make a group buy to reduce costs and share the circuit layout. I will send for people with layout suggestions, when It is ok I will start making PCB.

Thank Salas very much.

Last edited:
This is my pre and The Simpler Simplistic

Attachments

• Cricuit-'Simpler-Simplistic.jpg
    Cricuit-'Simpler-Simplistic.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 3,733
  • Pre818 Top1.jpg
    Pre818 Top1.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 3,498
  • 818-Pre.jpg
    818-Pre.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 3,347
Last edited:
Oh man, this is what I'm looking for. I've built Salas simplistic HV shunt regulator for my tube preamp with very good result and it replaced my tube regulator but my build is point to point on veroboard only because I could not make a decent PCB.
So two PCB for me please.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.