• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD Simplistic Mosfet HV Shunt (The Simpler Simplistic Design by Salas)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I sent an email to your weebsite and it does not work again - "mythua818@gmail.com" - message refused.

Obviously, something has gone wrong somewhere with your system and after waiting nearly 6 months for the "Shunt Reg for DAC" pcb's - forget them and just refund the money.

I am very sad that you did not get the PCB! So I would send money back to you!
Thank you very much! and sincere apology to you, hope you understand me!
Quanghao

I sent an email to your weebsite and it does not work again - "mythua818@gmail.com" - message refused.

Obviously, something has gone wrong somewhere with your system and after waiting nearly 6 months for the "Shunt Reg for DAC" pcb's - forget them and just refund the money.

This is unacceptable situation, QH. Thought you have keep regular tracking with DYIers via email or on this forum on your sending, given post system in Vietnam still like 10 years ago with screening with check-ups meaning delays. Also, you should print receiver's address, instead of your hand-writing with errors, to avoid false routing.

@Jameshillj, I'm trying to help this sticky guy out with administrative hick-ups. Let him send you the board again by express mail. He shoot himself his feet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.