• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD DAC End by Andrea Ciuffoli

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
This is the Audio Note Kits board but I upgraded it and built one from scratch with better parts especially much better opamps. I'm taking the signal for the interstage right off the I/V resistors.

I'm very interested in your board if it will sound better than the board I have now. I'm using three separate power supplies from Pear Audio for voltage in.

NOS and especially the 1865 dac really sounds more musical than anything I've heard which is why I'm very interested if you perfected a board past what Audio Note has done.
I got chance to compare the Audio Note Dac 2.1 with the DAC END and I really preferred the DAC END, both on sound and price aspects.

The DAC END has smoother sound and better controlled bass. When you go maxxed with the DAC END, the result is even better.

I got chance to compare the Audio Note Dac 2.1 with the DAC END and I really preferred the DAC END, both on sound and price aspects.

The DAC END has smoother sound and better controlled bass. When you go maxxed with the DAC END, the result is even better.

Interesting. My two complaints are bass can get uncontrolled and highs are extended or natural sounding.

My friend was finis DAC-up dat

Attachments

• DSC_1981 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_1981 (Medium).JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 297
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.