• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD DAC End by Andrea Ciuffoli

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AD1865 the best DAC
Andrea Ciuffoli wrote: "After some test with No oversampling DAC chip I think that the AD1865 is the best".
ok! I make it for me and my friend, they ar say that!
We can see here:
DAC End - the AD1865N-K with single ended vacuum output stage
Now I make board of DAC-END
I found the sound is very natural and wonderful. i enjoyed it!
I make this DAC- END with Salas low shunt regulator.
I think they are a perfect pair
I will contribute $ a perfect pair (* board DAC-END + Board Salas shunt for DAC,).
Price for two board pcb is USD$30 * board DAC-END + Board Salas shunt for DAC, shipping about 5 * in the envelope,* Payment by paypal

Thank you Andrea Ciuffoli !
Thank you Salas!

Attachments

• Boar-DAC-END.jpg
    Boar-DAC-END.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 8,804
Last edited:
Hi all!
you can get each PCb, DAC-END or Salas shunt. Don need one pair!
Ok! I am not a business, I was the only one Diy. I make this circuit because I see it is very good sound, should, I want to share with you. Therefore the price of this boards can be reduced if the number of the members more than 30.
Thank all.
Quanghao

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.