amp question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi im wondering if its possible if someone has or knows where i might get a blank pc board with the traces already on it so i can build an amp just a project ive always wanted to try out but dont wanna go to radio shack and but a pc board with no traces on it im looking for a board with traces already on it so i can choose which fets and transistors restiors caps to use to build an amp to see if i can ever get the thing to work

E-mail Robot Underground on E-bay he has Diamond boards, PPI partially stuff boards, Orion boards, and Lord knows what else he has hidden away from the old buy outs from days gone by.

He has just about all the boards you would want to look at. The owners name is Patrick. Sometimes hes reasonable, and sometimes hes stick in the mud to deal with. Good luck

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.