• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Precision System One for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Precision System One

I have for sale an Audio Precision System One which runs in the analog domain. I used this one up to about three years ago and it worked fine. It comes with the complete service manual, AP PCI computer interface card with interconnecting cable. The APWIN software to run it and other test programs can be downloaded from the Audio Precision web site. I also have copies.

I always buy a service manual for the equipment I own and recall that the service manual cost about $275.00 and the interface card was around $200.00.

Best offer over $2300.00, Payment via Paypal accepted.

Nice machine for anyone who wants to make accurate analog audio measurements, the unit has XLR input and output connections and has two input and two output channels.

I will be putting on EBAY next week if no one here wants it. It will take a lot of guess work out of your audio measurements.

Email me at johannes@audioamps.com

www.audioamps.com Website

P.A.,

I have decited to get out of audio of a while and have shut down the server in our office. So I parked the domain untill I decide what to do with it. I still have lots of test equipment that I can use but for now I will concentrate as a freelancer on computer programming for remote control and automation.

Also the Audio Precision System 1 I had for sale has been sold.

JPF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.