• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2sc1845

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello again,

What I have for sale is about 300 x 2SC1845. These are low noise NPN transistors Vce = 120v as used as input stages in my power amp projects. Check out the datasheet for the impressive specs.

I have grouped them in Hfe ranges for your selection.

Qty Type Hfe range Price each $AUS

150 2SC1845P 200-400, 0.35

60 2SC1845E 400-800, 0.45

90 2SC1845U 600-1200, 0.55

Plus shipping

There is a minimum purchase of 10 units so that the shipping makes sense.

Cheers
Quasi

Attachments

• 2sc1845.jpg
    2sc1845.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 484
AndrewT said:
Hi Q,
no invoice yet.

Sorry, that's because I haven't been to the post office yet to find out how much the postage will cost. I don't expect it to be much, but I'm only going to charge what it is.

It's been a bit busy at work. I need to finish work earlier tomorrow for another reason and I'll have time to go to the post office as well.

Cheers
Q

taj

diyAudio Member
Joined 2005
I snoozed, I losed. These would be the perfect answer to my low-COB diet requirements. I'm interested if you get more, Quasi.

Email me at 100amps -at- gmail dot com. I always forget about this topic and miss all the goodies (much to the delight of my wife). :rolleyes:

..Todd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.