• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Linkwitz ASP PCB's, and other odd's and ends

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

A few things for sale, bought all this with the intention of doing an active crossover(except for the woofers), but i'm now using a PC-x-over so it never really panned out, nothing was every soldered or put together everything is as I recieved it.

2 of Bob Ellis's PSU 2.2 kits, cost me $75 Canadian including shipping still in their packaging $55 canadian shipped to canada $60 canadian shipped to the states.

2 Linkwitz Riley ASP PCB's, cost me $140 Canadian shipped, looking for $100 Canadian, shipped in Canada, $105 shipped to the states.

2 Rockford fosgat 'punch'(P110S4) 10" car subs, never hooked up, don't have boxes but can pack well paid $189 for them, looking for $50 + shipping for both.

Contact me on here if you have any questions, paypal okay or email transfer if you're in Canada. I can get pictures of everything if interested.

Thanks for looking!
Tristan

p.s check my Feedback on Audiogon under Tristanc1.

Hi guys,

M0tion you've got PM. I'll sell the ps kits for $25 USD each which includes shipping for the both of you. James, I can't pm you so shoot me a pm and we can firm up the details, if you don't have any other questions you can send the money via paypal to this address camerontristan-@-hotmail-.-com (remove all the dashes), and i'll ship out as soon as I get the money.

Thanks guys,
Tristan

Payment sent - No PM yet....

Hi Tristan,

It appears I can't send or receive PMs until I've made a few posts and get released from newb probation. I've been lurking and absorbing all the great info on this site for almost a year, but this was my first post. I guess I'm not one to jump into things hastily!

Anyway, I've sent a Paypal payment for the power supply. Send it out at your convenience; I'm in no hurry.

Many thanks,

James

No it's not the full deal it's these,

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/pcb.htm#ASP

scroll down a bit, it's just the pcb's. The seas excel drivers were a little to rich for my blood so I had intended to use other drivers that were slightly less expensive in an OB but use the ASP x-over seeing as it has eq, ps, and all sorts of other things included in the design on a well laid out pcb. They come with 5 pages of documentation, and all the info for determining the component values is available on the 'active filters' page on his site, he sells these for $110 US including shipping. It seemed a better deal to me than $290, considering I was never going to use seas drivers and would have to change everything anyways;)

If you have any questions let me know,
Tristan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.