I need help Identifying these

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got the cabinets in the linked (and maybe attached if it works) photos. They were built from a kit in the mid 1950s. They have single Trusonic 12's and cutouts, with blanks screwed in, for a midrange horn and a tweeter. A label on one of the blanks lists recommended drivers and all of them are EV drivers.

The cabinets are about 30" high by 19" wide and 16" deep. The backs of the cabinets are angled and open at the back, and I guess intended to go in the corner of a room to enhance the bass. They are a little folded horn like in that the inside of the cabinet is angled in the back and are open at the bottom.

I'm certain they were kit built since the insides of the cabinets are labelled "top" and "bottom"...etc. Any help identifying these would be appreciated. I first suspected Heath since the came to me along with a Heathkit SA2 amplifier.

Thanks. Here is a link to a yahoo photo thing. Two photos posted.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chb_manderson/detail?.dir=/c2e2re2&.dnm=5e05re2.jpg&.src=ph

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.