Who Doesn't Miss Jocko.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi everyone,

Can't help but notice people stating things like: "Where is Jocko when you need him".

Reason enough for me to tell you Jocko is doing O.K.,no more no less and currently resides with family somewhere in N.E.

He's looking around to find a way to make a little $,other then that I can only assure you he will be back in a while.
Moreover he informed me he misses all of you too hence my hommage to our mutual friend.

Other people are missed by me as well,Steve Eddy are you really that busy or have you just abandoned us?

All of you noticing a person missing can join and express your grief here.

Ciao,;)

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
HARRY?

Hi,

Harry=Fred Dieckman.

That is his latest incarnation as his true self.
Fred is still posting every now and again,probably hibernating from what I can tell.

I must admit I miss the old and vibrant HH as well but I'm pretty sure Fred is just preparing major surprises in the wings.

Cheers,;)

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
J.P.

Hi,

Jean-Paul,

Sorry for quoting you verbatim,no offense meant.

Fact remains though I miss him and I try to find out how other people feel about it.

I spare all of you the story behind all of it.
Let's just say it is a very sad one only Jocko himself can tell.

Ciao,;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.