Heads UP. Super deal on router bits!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you have a large format 1/2 inch collet router you want to follow up on this deal !

You can easily spend fifty bucks on a single bit. Princess Auto has an assortment kit of 35, count `em THIRTY FIVE 1/2 inch shank, carbide blade router bits, all with on board ball bearing, covering everything from straight bits to chamfering, to rabbeting to ogee. Did I say Oh GEE?!!!! . You bet. Nice aluminum carry case with clear plexy top to view contents. Quality is good. I`ve been using the same Power Fist brand 1/4 inch shank bearing equipped router bits with no problems.

$55.55 CDN.

Sale from Sept 12 to Oct 01, 2006. www.princessauto.com

I do this as a service to my fellow DIY`ers. This deal is incredible!

wood bits or wood bits?

"bits" of wood or wooden chips = not.

"Wood bits" as used here would be wood cutting tools, primarily the actual "bit" or cutter of wood.

Used in vertical and horizontal milling machines and "routers" to cut groves or route groves, in this case in wood. ... A North American usage so the translation error is totally understandable.

A wood router is the wood workers' friend ...

(The stuff that falls on the floor after use, now that might be considered as wooden bits from the result of using wood bits.)

:)

"The Brits and the 'Mericans ... pecular peoples seperated by a common language ..."

So who else bought a set of bits? I picked up two sets so I don`t have to spend $75 when I eventually loose one of these bits to chipping or wear. I`ve never run across a deal on router bits this good!

Attachments

• p9263130.jpg
    p9263130.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 113
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.