• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SKA GB150 For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is the SKA amp and it now includes all the latest modifications recommended by Greg Ball.

The chassis is is 3mm alluminium plate and heatsinks are 350 x 75 x 48mm Conrad, there is sufficient space and capacity to add a second set of modules if you wish. It's fitted with XL inputs and Speakon outputs, I can add rca inputs on request.

I built the kit to for use in the summer when class A can be a bit too warm. I simply have too many amplifers and not enough space so something has to go!

I am parting out the SKA amp for AUS$290 plus shipping. I would prefer a local purchase (in Aust) but will consider overseas shipping. I accept paypal and direct bank transfer

Refer to various threads for reviews. Highly recommended.

macka.

Attachments

• sale.jpg
    sale.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 316
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.