• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE: Sealed enclosure for 15" tempest (DETROIT, MI. pickup)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm moving from Detroit to Scotland, so I'm trying to get rid of stuff, I built this sub box about 4 years ago and never bought the driver. The construction isn't that great as it was a rushed thing (I built it in one night) but you could always veneer it. Built to Adire Audios specs for midQ sealed design for 15" tempest in down firing config. I'm at work right now, so I don't have pictures. Local pickup only, and as mentioned, it's free, just hate to see it get thrown away since theres 90USD of wood in there :rolleyes:

cheers,
Daniel

didn't know there was going to be a fight over it :smash:

I was on my way into a business meeting lastnight when you called me, and ended up staying there very late (the fact that im about to fall asleep at the keyboard right now is a testament to that) I will call you tonight when I get home from work, don't worry, you're still going to get it.

cheers,
Daniel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.