Word Generator for audiophile mag writers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hmm, I really like this idea, but when I push the bull**** button, I get nothing...

EDIT: Hm, I should suggest a few things while I'm at it though.

Specificity
Lineal
Laser-Aligned
Phenomenal
Sound Stage
Veiled
Fluid
Refractory
Superlative
Projecting
Flat
Transparent

"Tri-level progressive threshold plateau spreading technology."
"Phase aligned triple engraved plasma digital transfer medium."

Just a few things out of my mind ;)

it's working again -- if you are using IE you can look at the source and suggest new and better wording.

Attachments

• bs.gif
    bs.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 160
You need to add something about resonances, quantum fields, quarks, crystal lattices, synergy/synergistic, damping, resolution, veiling, fog, mechanical grounding, magnetic levitation, litz wire, mu metal shielding, oxygen-free anything, tight bass, high definition treble, fluid mid-range, ferro-fluid, dipole, bipole, damping factor, dielectric absorption, diffusion constant, resistivity, crystal lattice boundaries, jitter, and our recent favorite, cryogenic treatment.

Example:

Sustained quantum field damping of the crystal lattice fundamental resonance yields high resolution, holographic imaging with oxygen-free mid-range. Even order harmonic resonances and thus muscality are enhanced by mechanically grounding the twisted pair, mu metal shielded, cryogenically treated litz wire. Ultralow resistivity, solid palladium contacts couple harmonic resonances from subtle musical nuance to reduce master clock jitter, removing the veil from the treble and simultaneously tightening bass, increasing the listener's emotional involvement with the music.

I_F

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.