Cec TL0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some of you might be interested how that player is built, so here are some pics.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 686
Very nice, but I think that laser looks horibly like the Sony BU-1E that I had in a Onkyo Grand Integra DX-G10, very nice laser but impossible to get a new one anywhere on this planet. I managed a second hand one after months of searching that saved my butt, or the customers Onkyo was going to end up being a very expensive 40kg paper weight, I hope for your sake Peter if it's yours you never need to get a replacement laser assembly.

Cheers George

i have two working laser assemblys, i can mail ya if you want them.

when im finished my project there going to be tossed out.
maybe useful maybe not there free. i can mail them when i send you a money order for one of your amp cases, if you have any left;)

its good to have a few spares

Attachments

• spare's.jpg
    spare's.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 573
CEC TL0 difficulty to read some CDs

Hello,
My CEC TL0 has difficulties to read some CDs that other less performing players would read without difficulty
Is it a laser problem? IS it necessary to do some maintenance which I have never done on this equipment
Thank you for your enlightening answers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.