My First DIY Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its compleated. It all came about from being given one of the boards. Its a Mosfet amp that was a maplins kit. GA28F. I cloned it and now I use it as a bridged amp for my sub. The box was found in the back of a store cupboard the rest was bits i had lying around. So i didnt have to buy much for it. Any questions just ask, any comments feel free.

Its my first Amp i have made so i thought i would share it here cos this site has been useful to me in compleateing this project.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thank you for looking

I've got a 500VA toroid trannie that I took the secondaries off and wound it myself. So the problem is that everytime I see a new/better/different design, I want to rewire it to fit the design.

I'd like to build a "complete amp". Preamp-tone-headphone amp-psu(!?)-mic input the works. 6 channels would be nice

The problem is that I'd like to design it myself, but I'm too scared(read: overwhelmed) to. I've tried 3 or 4 boards but didn't work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.